Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The 5 am wake up

Well, for the last 3 days, 4 including today, my day has started by completly stripping down Dex, stripping his bed and cleaning the crap off his body from his blowout diahreah.  Today...while i had to strip him again, the bed was saved and there wasn't "as much" to scrape off him.  yay!  the BRAT diet is starting to work!

I had my first 3 am drive looking for a 24 hour Drugstore to get some Pedialyte the night before last.  I hate when they change their hours!  Luckily Al found a Shoppers open online and went and got some.  My first real scare with dehydration.  Dr said to keep up with the BRAT food and Pedialyte. 

That said, I wish Dex was one of those 3 hour nappers.  His Hour to Hour and half doenst' give me long enough to sleep!  what's with the 5 am wake up kid!!  I'll pay you back for this when you're a teenager! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment