Friday, April 8, 2011

Quiet times

So, my day started at the ungodly hour of 5 am.  The little booger just didn't want to go back to sleep...and was not ready to risk him puking from crying so up I got.  Luckily he tired out watching Playhouse Disney and by 6 i took him back upstairs and he slept in bed with me and Al and actually slept till 7:45!  Looks like the bug is out of him cause he chowed down on breakfast pretty good.

The spare bedroom renovation is very slowly moving along.  I have a wall and a half painted, the new bed is arriving today and Al has the flooring in there ready to rip up the carpet whenever....I want the room done when my parents come through to pick up Victoria.

Oh, it appears my little over achiever has a 7th tooth now.  It's clearly broke through.  7 teeth and only 7 months old.  Now that i hear the high pitch squeels he can do Im kinda glad he wwent through the first teeth so early...before the high pitch!

It's strange still being home alone all day with him now that Al's working again.  I was tired before, but now...Im more so.  Glad for Saturday cause that's the day I get to sleep in!

Off to wait for the Sears delivery and the Cable Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment