Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Diary

Im not a blogger, However, I want to start to write down everyday life.  So one day, my kids can see what happened when they were little.  Most of my posts will be about my child.  Dexter, right now he is 7 months old.  He is the best thing i have ever done.

Right now, Im looking at him, he's on his knees getting all too close to the TV as he does when he likes what he's seeing.  Odly, it's just promo's on Playhouse Disney.  Oh, there's the smile, I have a MickeyMouse Clubhouse taped.  He really loves Mickey. 

This morning kinda scared me, he's got a cold and i think the phlegm is in his throat.  he was gagging a little when he woke as well as at 2 am.  Almost like a dry heave but didn't throw up.  I made sure Al took my cell phone to work incase he keeps it up then i will take him to the Dr.

He's getting so big so fast.  Dexter is never wanting to sit still.  He's standing now, still needs support but he'll be walking soon enough.  such a little over achiever!  While most babies are just starting to crawl he's scooting around and standing up!


i think he's hungry as he's biting my knee now:)

and we're back....food...not a good idea.  he just threw up everything he ate.  I almost cried, it's the first "real" puke he's done.  He doesn't have a fever but he's definatly not as lively as normal...that doesn't mean he's not playing though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment