Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sickness

So aparently me and dex got what papa brought with him.  though i must say, Dex is alot better at being sick than me.  He was still smiling and playing, me on the other hand, could hardly get out of bed.  Of course i starts the day Victorai cooked her chicken dinner she was so proud of and i was only able to eat a few bites.   I headed up to bed shortly after 6, right in the middle of dinner...then back down to start vomiting.  I don't vomit often when im sick, the last time i'd puked like that was in labor.  So my night was spent either puking in the garbage by my bed or making it downstairs and sitting...and puking...My wonderful sister came over today to watch Dex so that I could stay in bed...and i did.  all day.  I managed to get up and shower around 6 tonight and eat a slice of buttered toast.

Now, punkin is in bed, hopefully for the night as both daddy and mommy need sleep.  More sleep .  Yes, Al got a taste of the night shift AND day shift.  Poor guy is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment